The Garden Club of Brookfield welcomes new members throughout the year.
Applicants for Active Membership are asked to attend three general meetings of the club before an application for membership will be brought before the Board of Directors for a vote. Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 10:00 am. See the Meetings page for more details about the dates and structure of our general meetings.
Active members are encouraged to:
- attend at least six general meetings a year
- enter a minimum of six artistic and/or horticultural exhibits each year
- act as hostesses or co-hostesses of hospitality at least once during the year
- maintain and weed the Museum Garden as scheduled
- work on civic beautification projects
- work on fund raising activities
- support other club-sponsored activities when asked
Read the Member Application Form below for more details.